v0.2.0 Patch Notes - Steering Clear
Time for another big push of updates! We've reworked the scoring system, added audio and sound effects all over the place, added a new bowling ball ability, and much more!
- New bowling ball ability! You can now steer the ball while it's in motion by using the trackpad!
- We found that a lot of levels were completely luck-based, so we came up with this feature to make it a bit more skill-based. It also eases the frustration on some of the more difficult levels.
- When you throw a ball, the giant TV shows footage of a camera following directly behind the ball.
- The first two holes don't have the TV, as the tracks are short enough for it not to be necessary.
- It's easier to utilize the new steering ability whilst watching the TV footage. You'll see what we mean.
- New starting level that ensures player is standing in the correct spot at the start of game.
- New bonus level at end of course. We won't spoil it here.
- Each stage has ways to increase their score multiplier. It now requires much more strategy to get a crazy score.
- Added the ability to Skip & Restart holes via the pause menu, along with the ability to return back to the arcade.
- Completely reworked hole 7 so that it's not as frustratingly difficult (it's still probably the hardest one, however!)
- Ragdoll physics! I'll say no more.
- Added collision sounds to the environment and characters.
- Added a whole bunch more bowling balls.
- Greatly optimized the arcade levels.
- Added particle effects
- The plinkers/bumpers on hole 09 now animate and play a sound upon collision.
- The sound even raises by a semitone with each collision! The level should be much more satisfying now
- Score at end of level should no longer be confusing.
- We've hidden away the par system, so it simply shows the total score for holes.
- You should no longer randomly get stuck at the end of levels.
- Bowling balls no longer spill over to the next level.
- Headset will now always fade completely to black when transitioning between levels.
Spare Teeth VR v0.2.0 202 MB
Version 0.2.0 Oct 26, 2018
Get Spare Teeth VR
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.